Tuesday, August 22, 2006

New Post Coming Soon

So i spent the begining of the month celebrating my new job offer then it was off to iceland where I met a photographer who is friends with sigur ros (You can view some of his photos here) Then it was off to the UK where inaddition to buying my first record and nearly floating away on fish and chips i saw this swedish group live reaffirming my belief that all things Norse are superior. So I appologise for not posting sooner, but now that I'm back I promise another post real soon. In the meantime I highly recommend Reyjavik as your next vacation destination.

1 Comments:

Blogger How To Swim said...

WELCOME BACK TUNZIEZ!!!!!

THE FELDHEIM WELCOMES YOU!!!!!!

WHO WANTS TO GO ICE CLIMBING????

10:06 PM, August 22, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home