Monday, December 18, 2006

Top Tens aside...

...the end of the year is also a time for self reflection.


With that in mind it's seems appropriate to call your attention to this

Back when we were only 7 aviators, one the leader of a terrorist organization...

Back when all of us lived on the same continent

Back when I could actually articulate a reason why I wanted to be a lawyer

Before some of us not naming any names became social loafers...

When we could only speculate about what the future would hold for Feldheim

so now in addition to my originally planned top ten list I'm going to create a list of top 10 songs from 1986 that I will sample when I am earning my living as a word class DJ and not as an attorney. All of this after Finals of course....

As far as making this bigger and better in the year 2007, I think it's about time we got ourselves an intern.

1 Comments:

Blogger Angela.Lansbury said...

Intern? I thought that was Blossom?

1:00 AM, December 19, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home