Monday, September 18, 2006

Feldheim2.0

When I began the site, I admittedly ripped off Daring Fireball.

I was going for sheer simplicity, and simplicity I achieved.

However, there were voiced concerns over reaching the archives. I had assumed that the ephemeral nature of Feldheim mandated a look to the future only.

Nah, that's bullshit.

I just didn't like the cluttered look.

But it's growing on me.

So how do you like the changes?

With this change shall we bring along more? Like more members?

The new Logo?

Feed me feedback.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jafar said...

Angela,

The sight is looking sic. Madddd props to you for doing the template changes. Maybe the Feldheim is too big. The Logo at the top?

Well, actually, now that I think if it, and I remember the inspiration........it may not be big enough.

I'll call Hank da Tank and find out.

11:42 AM, September 20, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home